Dietary Aide (Cambridge)
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is seeking a Dietary Aide to join our accomplished team of professionals at our 79-bed long term care home in Cambridge, Ontario.
Under the direction of the Food and Nutrition Manager, you will participate in providing top notch nutritional care to our residents by carrying out food preparation and food service duties.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Food Handler Certification
- Food Service Worker Certificate
- Team player, able to accept direction and stay on task
- Ability to read and write effectively in the English language
- Responsible and punctual
- Experience in food service is considered an asset
*Only those with a Food Service Worker Certificate will be contacted
This is a part time position. Additional hours are available through call-in procedure. Starting rate of pay is $19.30 per hour, with terms and conditions of employment per the Collective Agreement.
The successful candidate will require a current (within the last 6 months) Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.