Student Dietary Aide Lindsay NH
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is seeking Student Dietary Aide to join our accomplished team of professionals at our 124-bed long term care home in Lindsay, Ontario. Under the supervision of the Food and Nutrition Manager, you will provide assistance in the preparation and service of high quality meals and maintenance of a safe and sanitary environment for our residents.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Responsible and punctual individual
- Must understand principles of good hygiene
- Ability to feel comfortable with elderly individuals
- Good communication skills (able to read and write in the English language)
- Completion of the Food Safety Handler Training Program
- Must meet required credentials of "student"
This is part-time permanent position. Rate of pay as per terms and conditions of Collective Agreement.
The successful candidate will require a current Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.