Food & Nutrition Manager (Bonnie Place)
St. Thomas, Ontario
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is seeking a Food & Nutrition Manager to join our accomplished team of professionals at our 115-bed long term care home in St. Thomas, Ontario.
Bring your culinary skills and enthusiasm for doing great work to our community-oriented long term care home.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- CSNM (Canadian Society of Nutrition Managers) Membership required
- Preference will be given to applicants with experience in Long Term Care
- Ability to work independently/self-directed
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates an ability to problem solving
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Computer Literacy-Knowledge of computerized long-term care documentation programs an asset
- Must have TB testing
- Supervision of Staff
- Management of established budget
- Quantity Cooking
- Nutritional care of residents
This is a temporary full-time position. Salary to commenserate with experience.
The successful candidate will require a current Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.