Environmental Services Manager (Mary Bucke)
St. Thomas, Ontario
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is currently seeking an Environmental Services Manager for our 60-bed long term care home in St. Thomas, Ontario. Reporting to the Administrator, the successful candidate will be responsible for general routine maintenance, minor repairs and servicing operations of the facility equipment, fixtures and grounds in accordance to applicable codes and regulations.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Grade 12 education required
- Basic knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems, plumbing and carpentry
- Ability to read, write and understand oral and written instructions in English
- Ability to read and interpret manuals related to equipment and safety
- Must be able to stop, lift and carry items of various weights
This is a part time position (3 days a week), salary to commensurate with experience.
The successful candidate will require a Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.