RAI Coordinator (Woodstock)
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is seeking a RAI Coordinator to join our accomplished team of professionals at our 163-bed long-term care home in Woodstock, Ontario. We are looking for candidates with a background in geriatric care and health care management with a desire to make a difference in the lives of our residents.
The RAI Coordinator is responsible for the ongoing implementation and maintenance of the RAI-MDS 2.0 clinical tool in consultation with the multidisciplinary team at the Home.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Registered Practical Nurse, in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Minimum of three (3) years clinical, project leadership or management experience
- Proven ability to meet required deadlines
- Demonstrated success leading new initiatives
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with adult education strategies/facilitation
- Previous experience presenting to groups
- Well organized, with excellent time management skills
- Strong aptitude for detail-oriented work
- The ability to work with and relate to interdisciplinary team members and other internal stakeholders
- Strong problem solving abilities
This is a permanent full-time position. Compensation will be based on experience, with terms and conditions of employment per the Collective Agreement.
The successful candidate will require a current Criminal Reference Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.