Personal Support Workers (Bonnie Place)
St. Thomas, Ontario
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is seeking Personal Support Workers to join our accomplished team of professionals at our 116-bed long term care home in St. Thomas, Ontario. Under the supervision of the Registered Staff, you will provide personal care and selected nursing measures necessary to maintain the physical, emotional, spiritual and social well-being of our residents.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Current PSW certification
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Able to accept verbal and/or written direction
- Able to cope with physical and emotional demands of the job
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills (able to read and write in the English language)
- Punctual and reliable
- Geriatric, long term care experience is an asset
These are part-time positions Starting rate of pay is $23.34/hour, with terms and conditions of employment per the Collective Agreement.
These positions have a shift schedule. Additional hours available through call-in procedure.
The successful candidates will require a current Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.