Personal Support Worker Full Time (Arthur)
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is seeking a Personal Support Worker to join our accomplished team of professionals at our 80 bed long term care home in Arthur, Ontario. Under the supervision of the Registered Staff, you will provide personal care and selected nursing measures necessary to maintain the physical, emotional, spiritual and social well-being of our residents.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Current PSW certification
- Must be willing to accept verbal and/or written direction.
- Able to cope with physical and emotional demands of the position.
- Geriatric, long term care experience beneficial.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills, (able to read and write in the English Language).
- Punctual and reliable
These are Full-Time and Part-Time permanent positions. Starting rate of pay is $19.90 - $21.94 per hour (plus $3/hr temporary wage enhancement), with terms and conditions of employment per the Collective Agreement.
Additional hours available through call-in procedure.
The successful candidate will require a current Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.