Nursing/RPN Students (St. Thomas)
St. Thomas, Ontario
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is seeking Nursing/RPN Students to work as PSW's and join our accomplished team of professionals at our 60-bed long term care home in St. Thomas, Ontario for summer PSW relief. Under the supervision of the Registered Staff, you will provide basic care to maintain the physical, emotional, spiritual and social well-being of our residents.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Responsible and punctual individual
- Must understand principles of good hygiene
- Ability to feel comfortable with elderly individuals
- Good communication skills (able to read and write in the English language)
- Must have completed their 1st year of Nursing/RPN Program
This is a part-time (days & evenings) temporary summer position starting in May. Rate of pay is $22.16 per hour. Terms and conditions per the Collective Agreement.
The successful candidate will require a current Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.