Registered Practical Nurse (Woodstock-RH)
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is seeking a Registered Practical Nurse to join our accomplished team of professionals at our 150-bed retirement home in Woodstock, Ontario. As a Registered Practical Nurse, you will contribute a high level of care for residents, and enhance their overall quality of life. You will provide professional nursing care to our residents and supervise care given by non-registered nursing staff. If you have the drive to see success in others and their healthcare, you will be a great asset to our company.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Experience in a Geriatric Long Term Care facility
- Demonstrated good judgment, strong leadership and mentoring skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform the physical tasks of the position
- Professional development in long-term care is considered an asset
This is a permanent part-time position. Rate of pay is $24.19 - $25.70 per hour. Terms and conditions of employment per the Collective Agreement.
Additional hours available through call-in procedure.
The successful candidate will require a current Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.