Student Housekeeper (Harriston RH)
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is seeking a Student Housekeeper to join our accomplished team of professionals at our 40-bed retirement home in Harriston, Ontario. In this role, you will provide high standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout the facility by adhering to established work routines as well as government and facility regulations.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Must be enrolled in High School
- Ability to work independently
- Willing and able to accept verbal and written direction
- Able to cope with the physical demands of the job. Cleaning of home including sweeping, dusting, mopping, vacuuming and bathrooms.
- Must have proof of Two Step TB skin test completed within last 12 months. Must be up to date and show proof of current immunizations
This is a part-time permanent position. Rate of pay is $15.06 per hour. Terms and conditions of employment per the Collective Agreement.
The successful candidate will require a current Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.