Assistant Food Nutrition Manager (Woodstock)
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is seeking an Assistant Food and Nutrition Manager to join our accomplished team of professionals. Bring your culinary skills and enthusiasm for doing great work to our community-orientated long term care home.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Current membership in Canadian Society Nutrition Management (CSNM).
- Demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience in quality cookery considered an asset.
- Working knowledge of the Long-Term Care Home Act and Regulations.
- Preference will be given to applicants with experience in Long Term Care.
- Ability to work independently/self-directed.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrates an ability to problem solve.
- Knowledge of computerized long-term care documentation Point Click Care an asset.
- Adhere to health, safety and sanitation and IPAC procedures.
This is Permanent Part-time position.
Wage to commensurate with experience.
The successful candidate will require a current Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.