Ward Clerk (Lindsay)
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is seeking a Ward Clerk to join our accomplished team of professionals at our 127-bed long term care home in Lindsay, Ontario. As a Ward Clerk, you will contribute to the maintenance of resident health records, provide assistance with new admission and discharged charts, filing, and audits as assigned. You will book appointments, answer telephones, and direct replacement of sick calls. If you have the drive to see success in others and their healthcare, you will be a great asset to our company.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Completion of an approved Office Management or Hospital Clerical Assistance Course
- Experience working in a Long Term Care office environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Proficient computer skills required
- Minimum 1 year clerical or management experience considered an asset
This is a part-time permanent position. Rate of pay beginning at $18.61/hr. Terms and conditions of employment per the Collective Agreement.
This position is for evening schedule. Additional hours available through call-in procedure.
The successful candidate will require a Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.