Registered Practical Nurse (Cobden)
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is seeking a Registered Practical Nurse to join our accomplished team of professionals at our 64-bed long term care home in Cobden, Ontario. As a Registered Practical Nurse, you will contribute a high level of care for residents, and enhance their overall quality of life. You will provide professional nursing care to our residents and supervise care given by non-registered nursing staff. If you have the drive to see success in others and their healthcare, you will be a great asset to our company.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Current Ontario Registered Practical Nurse Certificate of Competence.
- Able to communicate verbally and in writing in English.
- Experience in Long Term Care an asset.
- Has an understanding of/relates well to older people.
- Has leadership skills and practices them in a fair and consistent manner.
- Must be familiar with WHMIS regulations and successfully complete a test of that knowledge.
This is a part-time position. Rate of pay is $25.65 - $28.12 per hour depending on experience. Terms and conditions of employment per Collective Agreement.
The successful candidate will require a current Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.