Student Dietary Aide (Woodstock RH)
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is seeking a Student Dietary Aide to join our accomplished team of professionals at our 140-bed retirement home in Woodstock, Ontario. You will provide assistance in the preparation and service of high quality meals and maintenance of a safe and sanitary environment for our residents.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Responsible and punctual individual
- Must understand principles of good hygiene
- Ability to feel comfortable with elderly individuals
- Good communication skills (able to read and write in the English language)
- Completion of the Food Safety Handler Training Program
- Must meet required credentials of "student"
This is a part-time permanent position. Rate of pay is $15.54 per hour. Terms and conditions per the Collective Agreement.
The successful candidate will require a current Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.