Guest Attendant (Woodstock RH)
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is seeking Guest Attendants to join our accomplished team of professionals at our 140-bed retirement home in Woodstock, Ontario. Under the supervision of the Registered Staff, you will provide our residents with support in daily living activities, laundry, light housekeeping and food and beverage service.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Mature and empathetic
- Able to work independently
- Willing and able to accept verbal and/or written direction
- Experience working with vulnerable people
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills (able to read and write in the English language)
- Suitable formal education
- First Aid and CPR certified (or must become certified within first year of employment)
This is a part-time position. Starting rate of pay is $19.29 per hour, with terms and conditions of employment per the Collective Agreement.
This position has a shift schedule. Additional hours available through call-in procedure.
The successful candidate will require a current Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.