Student Nurses (Lindsay)
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is seeking Student Nurses to join our accomplished team of professionals at our 124-bed long term care home in Lindsay, Ontario. Under the supervision of the Registered Staff, you will provide basic care to maintain the physical, emotional, spiritual and social well-being of our residents.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Must have completed first year of Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse Program.
- Must be able to support residents in activities of daily living.
- Responsible and punctual individual.
- Willingness to accept direction and limitations of position.
- Should feel comfortable with elderly individuals.
- Proof of double vaccination mandatory
This is a part-time position. Rate of pay starting at $21.04. Terms and conditions per Collective Agreement.
This position has a shift schedule.
The successful candidate will require a current Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.