Dietary/Housekeeping Aide (Arthur RH)
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is seeking Dietary Aides to join our accomplished team of professionals at our 41-bed retirement home in Arthur, Ontario.
Under the direction of the Retirement Home Manager, you will participate in providing top notch nutritional care to our residents by carrying out food preparation and food service duties. In this role, you will provide high standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout the facility by adhering to established work routines as well as government and facility regulations.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Food Handler Certification
- Team player, able to accept direction and stay on task
- Ability to read and write effectively in the English language
- Responsible and punctual
- Able to cope with physical demands of the job
- Previous experience in institutional or commercial cleaning considered an asset.
- Experience in food service is considered an asset
This is a part time position. Additional hours are available through call-in procedure. Starting rate of pay is $18.26 per hour, with terms and conditions of employment per the Collective Agreement.
The successful candidate will require a current Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.