Guest Attendant (Arthur RH)
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is seeking a Guest Attendant to join our accomplished team of professionals at our 41-bed retirement home in Arthur, Ontario. Duties include providing our residents with support in daily living activities including presentation of medications, laundry, light housekeeping and food and beverage service.
- Responsible and empathetic
- Able to carry out verbal and written instructions
- Able to work independently
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate effectively in the English language (verbal and in writing)
- Familiar with WHMIS, First Aid and CPR certified (or must become certified within first year of employment)
- Experience working with vulnerable people and/or handling medications an asset
- Punctual and reliable
- Able to cope with the physical demands of the job
- Suitable formal education
This is a part-time position. Starting rate of pay is $18.71 per hour, with terms and conditions of employment per Collective Agreement.
This position has a shift schedule. Additional hours available through call-in procedure.
The successful candidate will require a current Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.