Cook/Dietary Aide (Lindsay)
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is seeking a Dietary Aide/Cook to join our accomplished team of professionals at our 124-bed long term care home in Lindsay, Ontario.
Under the direction of the Food and Nutrition Manager, you will participate in providing top notch nutritional care to our residents by carrying out food preparation and food service duties.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Food Handler Certification
- Food Service Worker Certificate
- Cook Certificate
- Team player, able to accept direction and stay on task
- Ability to read and write effectively in the English language
- Responsible and punctual
- Experience in food service is considered an asset
This is a part-time position. Additional hours are available through call-in procedure. Starting rate of pay for Dietary Aide is $20.02 per hour, and for cook $21.77 per hour with terms and conditions of employment per the Collective Agreement.
The successful candidate will require a current Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.