Housekeeper (Fergus - RH)
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is seeking housekeeper to join our accomplished team of professionals at our 42-bed retirement home in Fergus, Ontario. In this role, you will provide high standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout the facility by adhering to established work routines as well as government and facility regulations.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Basic understanding of equipment and chemicals used in cleaning
- Ability to work independently
- Willing and able to accept verbal and written direction
- Able to cope with the physical demands of the job
- Some previous experience in institutional or commercial cleaning considered an asset
- Proof of double vaccination mandatory
This is a part-time position. Starting rate of pay is $19.32 per hour. Terms and conditions of employment per the Collective Agreement.
This position includes shift work. Additional hours available through call-in procedure.
The successful candidate will require a current Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.