Marketing and Communications Manager
About the Opportunity
Join a dynamic and creative team as our new Marketing and Communications Manager. With direction and support from the Operations team, the Marketing and Communications Manager will play a key role in building awareness, develop key stakeholder relationships with provincial and local governments and the LHIN’s, understand the health care challenges in Ontario and Canada and advocate for our senior residents living in our Retirement and Long Term Care Homes across Ontario. The incumbent will manage corporate and business specific marketing and communications programs as well as other projects based on Caressant Care’s mission and strategic priorities.
- A university degree in marketing, communications or another related discipline.
- Minimum three to five years of work experience marketing and communications.
- Knowledge of the Health Care Sector would be considered an asset.
- Proven planning, promotion, implementation, and organization skills, along with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience working with Office 365 and a CRM solution would be an asset.
- Demonstrated change management experience would be considered an asset.
- Ability to work in a team environment and foster collaboration.
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines.
At times you may be required to work weekends or evenings, based upon company events. A valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle and ability to travel extensively throughout southwestern and eastern Ontario are also essential.
This is a full-time permanent position. Compensation will commensurate with experience and qualifications.
The successful candidate will require a Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening.