Administrative Assistant (Woodstock RH)
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our accomplished team of professionals at our 140-bed retirement home in Woodstock, Ontario. With responsibility to carry out a variety of clerical and office support duties, your mission will be to achieve optimal standards of care and services to our residents.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Post-Secondary education from a business-related program
- Minimum 3 years of office experience
- Familiar with accounts payable and receivable, payroll, attendance tracking, scheduling and similar administrative functions
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional manner when engaging with others in person, by phone and email
- Ability to deal with people in a tactful, confident and confidential manner
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software
- Proof of full vaccination mandatory
This is a full-time permanent position. Pay will commensurate with experience and qualifications.
The successful candidate will require a current Criminal Reference Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.