Assistant Director of Care (Arthur NH)
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is seeking an Assistant Director of Care to join our accomplished team of professionals at our 80-bed long term care home in Arthur, Ontario. We are looking for candidates with a background in geriatric care and health care management with a desire to make a difference in the lives of our residents.
Reporting to the Director of Care, you will supervise the entire nursing service at this impressive facility, ensuring quality resident care and compliance with physicians' care directives as well as corporate and government policies.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Current Ontario Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse certificate of competence.
- Minimum of three (3) years geriatric experience.
- Demonstrated leadership and administrative qualities.
- Working knowledge of the Compliance Management Program.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Teaching ability.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and computer skills).
- Proof of full vaccination mandatory
This is a full-time permanent position.
The successful candidate will require a current Criminal Reference Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.