Nurse Practitioner (Arthur & Fergus)
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join our accomplished team of professionals between our 87-bed and 80-bed long term care homes in both Fergus and Arthur, Ontario. We are seeking a self-directed, results oriented nursing leader who demonstrates strong communication skills, critical thinking and recognizes the importance of relationship building with all team members. You will provide innovative and creative clinical leadership for our inter-professional team to build capacity and support knowledge development in geriatric care and work collaboratively with our physicians, staff and system partners.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Current Nurse Practitioner Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario in the Extended Class, with a preferred Master's Degree
- A minimum of 2 years' clinical experience in the care of geriatric clients and adult chronic disease management
- Familiar with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Knowledge of Point Click Care and RAI-MDS
- Valid Ontario Driver's License and reliable vehicle
This is a full-time position spilt between Authur 2 days and Fergus 3 days, flexibility with start and end times. Pay to commensurate with experience and qualifications.
The successful candidate will require a current Criminal Reference Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.