Dietary Aide (Tavistock RH)
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is seeking a Dietary Aide to join our accomplished team of professionals at our 44-bed retirement home in Tavistock, Ontario.
You will participate in providing top notch nutritional care to our residents by carrying out food preparation and food service duties.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Food Handler Certification
- Team player, able to accept direction and stay on task
- Ability to read and write effectively in the English language
- Responsible and punctual
- Experience in food service is considered an asset
- Proof of full vaccination mandatory
This is a part time position. Additional hours are available through call-in procedure. Starting rate of pay is $18.18 per hour, with terms and conditions of employment per Collective Agreement.
The successful candidate will require a current Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.