About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is seeking a Scheduler to join our accomplished team of professionals at our 89-bed long term care home in Harriston, Ontario. With responsibility to carry out a variety of staff scheduling and administrative support duties, your mission will be to achieve optimal standards of care and services to our residents.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Secondary School Graduation Diploma
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work cooperatively with others
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbal and written
- Punctual and reliable
- Previous experience in a unionized environment considered an asset
This is a part-time position. Pay will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
The successful candidate will require a current Criminal Reference Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.