Student Dietary Aides (Harriston NH)
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is seeking Student Dietary Aides to join our accomplished team of professionals at our 89-bed long term care home in Harriston, Ontario. Under the supervision of the Food and Nutrition Manager, you will provide assistance in the preparation and service of high quality meals and maintenance of a safe and sanitary environment for our residents.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Responsible and punctual individual
- Must understand principles of good hygiene
- Ability to feel comfortable with elderly individuals
- Good communication skills (able to read and write in the English language)
- Completion of the Food Safety Handler Training Program
- Must meet required credentials of "student" (High School )
These are part-time permanent positions. Rate of pay is $15.97 per hour. Terms and conditions per the Collective Agreement.
These positions are all shifts, approximately 22 hours bi-weekly.