Executive Director (Woodstock)
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is seeking an Executive Director to join our accomplished team of professionals at our 163-bed long term care home in Woodstock, Ontario. With responsibility for the overall management and operation of our long term care facility, your mission will be to achieve optimal standards of care and services to our residents.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- A post-secondary degree (minimum of three-year program), or a post-secondary diploma in health or social services (minimum two-year program)
- Three years' experience in a leadership position, preferably in the health or social services sector
- Have successfully completed or be enrolled in a program in long-term care home administration or management that is a minimum of 100 hours in duration of instruction time
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of the Long Term Care Act
This is a full-time permanent position. Pay will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
The successful candidate will require a current Criminal Reference Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.