Food Nutrition Manager (Woodstock)
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO DO GREAT WORK
Bring your culinary skills and enthusiasm for doing great work to our community-oriented Long Term Care home in located in Woodstock, Ontario. Our Nursing Home has 165 beds. The preferred candidate must have current membership in the C.S.N.M. in good standing. Experience in a Long Term Care and good computer skills considered an asset. The successful candidate must have demonstrated leadership qualities, advanced communication skills (written and verbal), excellent organizational and time management skills, experience in quantity food preparation and a working knowledge of the Long Term Care Act 2007.
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is currently seeking a Food Nutrition Manager for our 163-bed long term care home in Woodstock, Ontario. The Food Nutrition Manager supervises and administers the daily operations of the dietary service. In this role, you are responsible for implementing and maintaining facility and government standards of quality assurance pertaining to food and nutrition.
- Supervision of Staff to ensure compliance with corporate dietary policies, procedures and established routines including scheduling and ongoing training of staff
- Implementation and maintenance of facility and government standards of quality
- Adherence to all regulations as set out under the Long Term Care Act 2007, Public Health, the Ministry of Labour, the corporation and all other governing bodies
- Knowledge of quantity cooking and food purchasing including the supervision of receiving and storing food in a safe manner in keeping with company policies and regulatory bodies
- Management of established budget
- Nutritional care of residents including RAI-MDS charting using computerized long-term care documentation programs
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- The ability to problem solve
- Flexibility of hours based on operational needs
A Vulnerable Sector Criminal Reference Check is required. This is a part time (10 Months) position 24 hours bi-weekly. Interested candidates should respond by email as soon as possible but no later than June 30th