Director of Care (Bourget)
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is seeking a Director of Care to join our accomplished team of professionals at our 60-bed long term care home in Bourget, Ontario. We are looking for candidates with a background in geriatric care and health care management with a desire to make a difference in the lives of our residents.
In this challenging role, you will lead the entire nursing service at this facility, promoting superb quality of care through effective management, orientation and education of our staff. You will provide oversight of drug management, clinical nursing techniques, nursing records, nursing supplies and coordination of nursing with other disciplines.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Registered Nurse, in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Certificate of Competence
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proven ability to practice excellent organizational skills
This is a full-time temporary position. Pay will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
The successful candidate will require a Criminal Reference Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.