Resident Services Attendant (Cobden)
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is seeking a Resident Services Attendant to join our accomplished team of professionals at our 64-bed long term care home in Cobden, Ontario. Under the supervision of the Registered Staff, you will provide assistance by performing routine tasks that do not involve direct resident care, primarily in the nursing department.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Mature and empathetic individual
- Must be willing and able to accept verbal and/or written direction
- Able to meet physical and emotional demands of the position
- Long Term Care experience a benefit
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
This is a part-time position. Starting rate of pay is $16.75 per hour, with terms and conditions of employment per the Collective Agreement.
This position has a shift schedule. Additional hours available through call-in procedure.
The successful candidate will require a current Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.