We are seeking a Regional Director for our Southwest Region. This position is responsible for the monitoring and evaluation of operations at Caressant Care Long Term Care and Retirement Homes in the region and for keeping corporate office informed of the functioning of each long term care and retirement facility. The Regional Director acts as a resource to each facility management team assisting them to reach their goals and to maintain corporate and legislated standards.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant managerial experience in a Long Term Care and/or a Retirement Home setting
- Long Term Care Management Certificate (preferred)
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Long Term Care Homes Act and the Retirement Homes Act
- Experience supporting multiple sites is an asset
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong consultation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Effective leadership and management abilities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Able to manage competing priorities, meet deadlines and stay organized
- Proficient in MS Office computer applications
Note: This position is based in Southwest Ontario. The Southwest Region includes our LTC and RH sites in St. Thomas, Listowel, Tavistock, Harriston, and Courtland. Frequent year-round travel among these sites and visits to corporate office will be required. A valid Ontario driver’s licence, reliable personal vehicle, good driving record and ability to travel, at times extensively, is required.
- Current Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.