Clinical Practice Leader
Join our dynamic and creative corporate team as a Clinical Practice Leader. The Clinical Practice Leader will be responsible for the assistance of evaluation and sustainability of clinical best practice initiatives that are designed to improve the overall quality of care and resident experience at Caressant Care. The incumbent will provide support to the Caressant Care Nursing and Retirement Homes in their specified region pertaining to clinical services to maintain alignment with relevant legislative standards and regulatory bodies.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
- BScN and current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario as a Registered Nurse.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience related to long term care.
- Experience in adult education principles and curriculum design principles.
- Strong knowledge of the MOHLTC Act and its Regulation, RHRA Act, CNO Standards, and other relevant legislation.
- Strong industry knowledge related to clinical concepts, clinical care processes, clinical information systems, possessing the ability to use this knowledge to lead strategies and address gaps with the clinical teams.
- Proven communication, organizational, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Proven writing skills and experience with policy and procedure development.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and connect with all levels of the organization, as well as external stakeholders.
This position will require frequent year-round travel among Caressant Care Nursing and Retirement Home sites in your designated region. A valid Ontario Driver’s License, reliable personal vehicle, good driving record and ability to travel is required.
This is a full-time permanent position. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
The successful candidate will require a Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.