Office Manager (Woodstock NH)
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is seeking an Office Manager to join our accomplished team of professionals at our 163-bed long term care home in Woodstock, Ontario. As an Office Manager, you will contribute to the home-level business operations, ensuring all administrative components are delivered successfully for all departments as it pertains to finance, human resources, compliance, privacy and records management. You will support residents, families and staff through various administrative processes to provide an environment of superior service.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Post-Secondary education in Business Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum of three (3) years of administrative and general accounting experience, preferably in Long Term Care
- Minimum of two (2) years of payroll experience in a high volume unionized payroll environment
- Strong understanding of the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Labour Relations Act and Employment Standards Act
- Previous experience with scheduling in a unionized environment, preferably through the use of Staff Schedule Care software
- Previous experience with recruitment, orientation and retention, preferably in Long Term Care
- Previous experience with resident accounts and billing system, preferably through the use of Point Click Care software
- Strong understanding of records management for both resident files and personnel files in a Long Term Care Environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to balance priorities effectively
- Ability to identify and solve problems using logic and judgement
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Punctual and reliable
This is a full-time permanent position. Pay will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
The successful candidate will require a current Criminal Reference Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.