Student Dietary Aides (Arthur)
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is seeking Student Dietary Aides to join our accomplished team of professionals at our 80-bed long term care home and 41-bed retirement home in Arthur, Ontario. Under the supervision of the Food and Nutrition Manager, you will provide assistance in the preparation and service of high quality meals and maintenance of a safe and sanitary environment for our residents.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Responsible and punctual individual
- Must understand principles of good hygiene
- Ability to feel comfortable with elderly individuals
- Good communication skills (able to read and write in the English language)
- Completion or willing to complete the Food Handler Training Program
This is a part-time permanent position. Rate of pay is $12.89 per hour. Terms and conditions per the Collective Agreement.
This position will be evenings and weekends.
The successful candidate will require a current Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.