Retirement Home Manager
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is seeking a Retirement Home Manager to join the team at our retirement home in Arthur, Ontario.
With responsibility for the overall operation of the retirement home your mission will be to make our home a great place for our residents to live through efficient operational practices and by bringing out the best in our dedicated staff team. You will also be responsible for marketing and promotion of the facility within the community. If you have great people skills, are considered a community-oriented leader, and have the drive to promote our home to prospective residents, this opportunity may interest you.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Post-secondary education, in health sciences or business management considered an asset
- Experience in a leadership role in the health care sector
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient marketing and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of the Retirement Home Act 2010
This is a full-time permanent position. The successful candidate will require a Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening. Pay will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.