Personal Support Workers (Bonnie Place)
St. Thomas, Ontario
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is seeking Student Nurses for jobs as Personal Support Workers to join our accomplished team of professionals at our 116-bed long term care home in St. Thomas, Ontario. Under the supervision of the Registered Staff, you will provide personal care and selected nursing measures necessary to maintain the physical, emotional, spiritual and social well-being of our residents.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Completed 2nd year RN Studies
- Able to accept verbal and/or written direction
- Able to cope with physical and emotional demands of the job
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills (able to read and write in the English language)
- Punctual and reliable
- Geriatric, long term care experience is an asset
This is a part-time temporary positions. Rate of pay is $23.34 per hour, with terms and conditions of employment per the Collective Agreement.
Positions will start May 15th and finish August 30th. Additional hours available through call-in procedure.
The successful candidate will require a current Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.