Resident Support Attendant (St. Thomas NH)
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is seeking Resident Support Attendants to join our accomplished team of professionals at our 116-bed long term care home in St. Thomas, Ontario. Under the supervision of the Registered Staff, you will provide assistance by performing routine tasks, you will assist Personal Support Workers and other Nursing Department staff but will not involve direct resident care. Previous experience working with vulnerable people or in a health care environment is an asset but not essential.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Mature and empathetic individual
- Must be willing and able to accept verbal and/or written direction
- Able to meet physical and emotional demands of the position
- Long Term Care experience a benefit
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
These are temporary, part-time positions with possibility of extension.