Resident Support Attendant (Bourget)
About the Opportunity
Caressant Care is seeking reliable, team-oriented people who enjoy helping others for a variety of tasks in our 60-bed long term care home in Bourget, Ontario. In this role you will assist Personal Support Workers and other Nursing staff but will not provide direct resident care. These are temporary, part-time position with possible extension. Previous experience working with vulnerable people or in a health care environment is an asset but not essential.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Mature and empathetic individual
- Must be willing and able to accept verbal and/or written direction
- Able to meet physical and emotional demands of the position
- Long Term Care experience a benefit
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
This position has a shift schedule. Additional hours available through call-in procedure.